SDPI Grantee Partners: Share Your Success.
Congratulations! As a Special Diabetes Program for Indians (SDPI) grantee, you are automatically included as a Let's Move! in Indian Country (LMIC) Partner! As an LMIC partner you will have opportunities to share your successes, as well as be recognized for your activities in support of Native youth and family health.
To become an SDPI Grantee Partner, please complete the form below and be sure to include brief descriptions of your SDPI youth and family focused activities so we can further acknowledge your program and share your accomplishments across a national audience.
* Indicates Required Field
LMIC Partnership Includes:
- Opportunities to feature Partner success stories on LMIC website in "Community Spotlight"
- Eligibility to share Partner successes on LMIC SDPI Grantee Webinar Series: Sharing Youth and Family Best Practices
- Placement on the interactive LMIC Map (coming soon)
- Updates on Resources and Tools available to Tribal communities to address Native youth and family health
- Creating a healthy start on life
- Developing healthy learning communities
- Increasing opportunities for physical activity
- Ensuring families have access to healthy affordable foods