National Institutes of Health (NIH)
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) contributes to advancing the health of Native youth by:
- Identifying factors influencing health and health disparities in the US population;
- Evaluating promising strategies for prevention and treatment in real-world settings and diverse populations;
- Harnessing technology and tools to advance prevention and treatment;
- Seeking expert input on research gaps;
- Training the next generation of scientists; and
- Fostering collaborations to maximize translation and dissemination.
Please check back here this summer for the NIH's compilation of relevant research and resources that help foster active living and healthy eating among Native American communities!
For additional information, please visit NIH.gov
Resources & Links:
Selected NIH funding opportunities: